Who Are We?
Young Liberals are a political organisation that provides a platform for young people and students to have their voices heard. We act as a radical pressure group within the Liberal Democrats. Our aim is to fight for a society based on fairness, equality and freedom.
What makes us different?
Young Liberals have branches across the UK run by young people, for young people. Other groups protest, whereas we create party policy and work side by side with Liberal Democrat MPs to change the law.
- Meet a community of like-minded people
- Find your passion and make a difference
- Social & political events, from debates to international campaign trips
- Opportunities for personal development
- Create and debate our party manifesto
- Represent your local area in elections
You can contact our Young Liberals Representative Blaine Uknighted at email@example.com